Tessa: C41 Roll #1, Frame #10.
Archival Pigment Print.
- Premium, archival, fine art paper
- 100% cotton
- Velvety, textured finish
- 225 gsm / 18 mil
- Signed, titled, and numbered on back
- Certificate of authenticity is included with purchase
Limited editions available in the following sizes*:
- 8 x 10" - Edition of 20 + 2 AP
- 16 x 20" - Edition of 7 + 2 AP
- 24 x 30" - Edition of 3 + 2 AP
- 32 x 40" - Edition of 3 + 1 AP
*Sizes refer to the outer dimensions of the print, not image.
- Small prints will have approximately a 0.5" white border
- Medium prints will have approximately a 1" white border
- Large prints will have approximately a 1.5" white border
- X-Large prints will have approximately a 2" white border
- This is a high-resolution film scan, and is printed using archival pigments on acid-free, 100% cotton, fine art paper.
- Once the edition sells out, the negative will be retired and never be printed again.
- Although I do my best to ensure that these photographs look as close to what I see on my color-calibrated monitor, I cannot promise you they will look exactly the same as they appear on your specific monitor. Please understand that computer monitors vary in brightness/color from one another. When you receive the print, it may be a bit darker/lighter, and/or slightly different in color than what your own monitor displays.
- This transaction does not include resale or reproduction rights.
- Please allow up to 1 week for processing and shipment.
- ©2016 Lee Fisher