Jessica: Roll #6, Frame #1.
Archival Pigment Print Reproduction.
- Premium, archival, fine art paper
- 100% cotton
- Velvety, textured finish
- 225 gsm / 18 mil
- Signed on back
Open editions available in the following sizes*:
- 8 x 10"
- 11 x 14"
- 16 x 20"
*Sizes refer to the outer dimensions of the print, not image.
- Small prints will have approximately a 0.5" white border
- Medium prints will have approximately a 0.75" white border
- Large prints will have approximately a 1" white border
- This is a high-quality reproduction of one of my darkroom-made, limited-edition prints from my collection.
- Since these are reproductions, they are sold as open editions.
- For pricing inquiries regarding my limited-edition darkroom prints, please email me at: Lee@TheDragnMastr.com
- Printed using archival pigments on 100% cotton, acid-free, fine art paper.
- Although I do my best to ensure that these photographs look as close to what I see on my color-calibrated monitor, I cannot promise you they will look exactly the same as they appear on your specific monitor. Please understand that computer monitors vary in brightness/color from one another. When you receive the print, it may be a bit darker/lighter, and/or slightly different in color than what your own monitor displays.
- This transaction does not include resale or reproduction rights.
- Please allow up to 1 week for processing and shipment.
- ©2016 Lee Fisher